Friday, February 25, 2011

I dreamt I was in a crowd of girls I recognise but I didn't like (I felt like I didn't like them in my dream, I don't have anything against them in real life) and I was in a corner and they were loud, and they cackled, and they thought they were beautiful but they were gross and big and ugly and the more they laughed the bigger they became and then suddenly I realised they were laughing at me, that I was tiny and ugly and stupid and then one of them held a mirror up to my face and I touched my hair and it fell out and I opened my mouth and my teeth fell out (we all know what this means, fml) and then I realised that as much as they were ridiculous and horrible-looking, I was way worse and I screamed but no sound came out just the sound of my teeth falling into my lap (it made a very loud clinking sound) and suddenly they were gone and I was all alone in a tiny room that felt like a cardboard box with teeth and hair around me. 

I woke up feeling wretched with faces in my head and a panic in my heart. Then I couldn't shower because my sister in law was in the shower. And then I couldn't find my passport photo and turned my room upside down. And then I couldn't get on the train. And then I couldn't move in the train. And then there was a train service delay. 

And now I have work to do but instead I'm here typing this out hoping it'll help shake off the crazy dream and difficult start to the morning. 

Yay Friday? 


No comments: