Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Tea and strawberries

The two-day Cameron Highlands stint was just what our souls needed. Some strawberries, some hiking, some crisp, cool air. Oh, and the sprawling tea plantations. Everywhere you turn you see rolling green grids of tea bushes, sometimes shrouded in clouds. 

Ah, nothing like Mother nature to soothe the soul. 

(Also, nothing like my own mother to nurse me back to health after catching a cold in Cameron Highlands. Note to self: Try not to get wet in cold countries. It doesn't happen in sunny Singapore but apparently you CAN catch a chill. Who knew!)

Off to eat my way through Taipei and Kaohsiung after this. I'm apparently supposed to lose some weight before a girlfriend's wedding in December, but I hear there's no dieting in Taipei what with all the good food around. Oh well, I guess I have no choice but to stuff my face. Can't wait! 

Thanks to Lisa for the Diptic recommendation. So fun! 

No comments: